Regan was very good at opening her presents, although she was more interested in eating the wrapping paper than playing with her new toys!
The Miss Priss look
Last year after Christmas, I bought this onesie at Wal-Mart for $1.00 thinking our baby boy would look so cute in it. I think it still looked pretty cute, even if it was on a girl! What's funny is that Kyle got the exact same onesie as a hand-me-down, so the kids had matching outfits for Christmas Eve.
Here are the grandkids after church on Christmas Eve. Aubrey is next to Kyle and Kylie is next to Regan. How cute are they!?!
While we were there, Regan had her first taste of sweet potatos and applesauce. Seperately, not together. This is her adorable reaction to the applesauce. I think it was a little too tart for her taste. She loved the potatos, though!
The big girls thought it was so fun to watch her eat, and she sure hammed it up for them!
Here is a picture of how many gifts were there. It was crazy!!
And a group picture of everyone on Christmas Eve after our family candlelight service. There were 19 total and even though it was a full house and a late night, I can't think of anywhere else I would've wanted to be!
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a blast!
Post a Comment