Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Santa Clause is coming to town...

Well, I'm not sure if Clause is spelled with an 'e' or not, so for the sake of this blog, we're going to spell it with one.

Last night was the Randall High winter band concert and a special guest made an appearance! After shaking his groove thing on the podium (yes, it was embarassing!) he led the top band in a fun song of "sleigh ride". Regan thought it was fun to watch the jolly old man in red conduct the band. (For those of you interested, she did very well at the concert)

After the concert was over, we went backstage so Regan could have her picture taken with Santa Clause. I'm not sure why he isn't wearing his beard here.. the hair was itching his head so he took it off.She wasn't sure what to think of her dad. She didn't cry, but she sure was sucking on her pacifier pretty hard!
Today I had to go to the mall to pick up Regan's 6 month pictures at Sears. I put her in her Santa suit and we went and got her picture made with the "real" Santa Clause. This is a picture of that picture. I hope ya'll can see it good enough. She did so good and was fascinated with his beard! I love the way her ears stick out from her hat -- I think it makes her look like an elf!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet!!! Regan is lucky to have "Santa" for a dad.
Love ya, Mom

Anonymous said...

YOUR DAUGHTER IS SO CUTE!!!! I THINK SHE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE HER MOM AND HER DAD. HOW CAN THAT BE? ANYWAY, ERIC I WAS LOOKING AT YOUR BLOG AND I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THE WHOLE DORK THING, BUT I AM REALLY CURIOUS AS TO WHAT KIND OF GIFT'S DORKS PICK OUT. IN OTHER WORDS, I HOPE THAT THE GIFT YOU BOUGHT ME ISN'T DORKY. DORKY? IS THAT A WORD? ANYWAY LIKE YOUR BLOG TOO.

REGAN IS SO COOL IN THAT SANTA SUIT! GOOD GOING GUYS!
SARAH