Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Chicken Little and Happy Feet

This morning Regan and I headed to the pumpkin patch to take pictures with Hubson. We apparently waited one day too late because it was COLD and windy! I don't think we were outside longer than 5 minutes, so most of the pictures Regan's either talking or not looking at the camera, but I still think she makes a pretty cute Chicken Little!
Making sure the pumpkins don't blow away!
Here's a picture from last year -- I can't believe how much she's changed! Here's the only picture I got of Regan and Hubson where they both are looking at the camera... Hubson is the cutest penguin EVER -- he has so much padding in the front, I thought he would fall over!
This is last year's picture from the hay bales...After we left the pumpkin patch we went over to Papa Sammie and Gigi's. Regan had a fun time talking with them and she got a new halloween book in lieu of candy.
Regan discovered that Tooter likes goldfish, so she kept chasing her around feeding her. She was VERY excited that Tooter would lick her hand!




1 comment:

Kacie said...

SO cute! I love the costume! It's funny because I never cared much for fall, but now that I have a kid, I think it's pretty fun to dress them up and take them to the pumpkin patch and do fun fall things :) Regan is getting cuter every single time I see a new picture. :)