Monday, May 04, 2009

Grant's funny face

A couple of nights ago, Grant kept making this funny face at supper.  Sorry about the shaking, I kept laughing and couldn't keep the camera straight! :)


I have another video of Regan doing the Pokey Pokey, but blogger is taking forever to do videos, so I'll try to post it later on.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny!! I am not sure Grant got any food in his mouth, looks like most of it went all around it but didn't get in.
Regan is funny eating "eyes". too cute.
Love ya, Mom

chrisandtif said...

So, do yall eat naked? You and Eric have on shirts, right?:) This was super cute!!!

Anonymous said...

We can see why you feed Grant without a shirt on!! Messy, boy! Funny face, for sure!
Aunt Roxie

randbbennett said...

i kept waiting for you to swing around and show Eric eating without his shirt on too!!! Sure is cute though! Miss you

Beth said...

What cute kids!!!! Grants face was sure funny!! I can't wait for Hunter and Grant to get together at the Granny reunion.