Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I'm so grateful that God chose these two precious babies to be MY children.  I'm blessed to hear them call me Momma and am thankful for the wonderful and amazing woman that I call Mom.  I'm also so thankful that God gave me the absolute BEST mother-in-law in the world!!  Happy Mother's Day to all of the mother's in my life!!

Here are a few pictures of the kiddos... (because, you know without them, I wouldn't be a momma!)


Grant has definitely taken after his daddy.  He loves to sit at the piano and play while Eric writes music.  He will do this for the longest time... I really think we might have another composer on our hands!

We have had beautiful weather the last several weeks so the kids and I have been playing outside a lot.  I think this is the sweetest picture! 
Could they be any cuter!?
Both of the kids like to brush their teeth (when I remember to have them do it!).  Grant just chews on his toothbrush while I dress him, but Regan is becoming quite the big girl, and she insists on brushing her teeth "all by herself".  She does a pretty good job, too!

I still am having trouble getting the Pokey Pokey video to download, but I'll keep trying.  And maybe next time I post, I'll have pictures of our new nephew!!!!  Karen is scheduled for a c-section on Thursday morning, the day after Regan's 3rd birthday.  I'm SO excited -- we can't wait to see the little guy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thnaks for the complement. I have also been blessed with 3 wonderful, beautiful daughters, 3 great son-in-laws and 7 amazing grandkids, not to mention the wonderful husband and great parents I have. God is good!
Love the picutres. Regan is such a good big sister to pull her brother in the wagon. Grant just might follow in his dad's footsteps. Will be fun to watch them grow up and choose where their life will go. Love ya, Mom

rowdyandsarah said...

Awwww!!! Love the blog update! Wish I were there to give you all a big hug, and tell you I love you! You are a wonderful momma and God knew exactly what he was doing when he gave you those two precious kids! You are doing a great job raising them!!!
Love ya, Sarah